Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Release Day!

Marty
 It's here! These are the first photos of people with the Real Live book! Marty stayed up until midnight her time in order to download a copy from the Apple Book Store. Her's was the first shot I received. Next in was a shot from Karin.

Karin

Diana was next . Point for getting Kismet in the shot.  Then Lizz provided the first photo of the paperback version of the book. That's Winston posing so graciously beside the book.  I'm collecting photos of the book 'in the wild' and posting them to my Launch Party Facebook event. Many of them will also end up here. One Friday, I'll pool all the names of the people who've sent photos and do a drawing for a tee shirt with the book cover on it (give me your name and location - just state or country is fine, email, too, if you'd like to be entered in the tee shirt drawing)


Diana and Kismet





Winston


2 comments:

  1. YAY! Happy Release Day!

    I can't wait to read Winston's review. Two paws up, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I must find out if my bookstore got it or else i'll have to order it online.

    ReplyDelete